The ACF occasionally provides funds for non-Angeles Chapter projects, but there is extra scrutiny on the relationship of the grant and Angeles Chapter priorities.
Note that normally the ACF operates on a reimbursement basis unless the applicant is a 501 c (3) organization.
As an applicant you should provide the following information to the Angeles Chapter Foundation in the following order:
- Brief description of the project (no more than one page)
- Explanation of how the project will support the mission of the Angeles Chapter Foundation
- Explanation of how the project fits within the funding priorities of the Angeles Chapter Foundation
- Total cost of the project
- Amount requested from the Angeles Chapter Foundation (ACF)
- Detailed description of how the ACF funds will be spent – (staffing, materials, equipment, marketing, training, contracts, etc.)
- Plans to recognize ACF as a funding source
- Plans to report back to ACF about project results – accomplishments, successes, lessons learned, etc.
- Project timeline – include a list of actions and who is responsible for ensuring each action is accomplished; provide specific dates if possible
- When are funds needed from the Angeles Chapter Foundation?
- Contact information:
- Name, phone number and email address of person(s) who can best answer questions about the request for funds
- Name, phone number and email address of person(s) responsible for overseeing project implementation
- Organizational information, if relevant, including tax status, address, phone, email, website.
Please submit your funding request to:
Angeles Chapter Foundation
3200 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 111-55
Los Angeles, CA 90010
For questions about the application process, please contact:
Paul Sailer, 310.472.9800