How does the Foundation support the Angeles Chapter?
The ACF two active Endowments: the Adam Burke Outings Endowment; and the ACF Board Designated Endowment. Earnings from these endowments support charitable components of Chapter’s outings and conservation programs.
Recent Specific Projects:
- Water Conservation Education
- Organics Waste Scorecard of Zero Waste Committee
- Sustainability Forum at Los Angeles Convention Center
- Banning Ranch Task Force
- South Bay TF environmental studies
- Montebello Hills endangered species protection
- Angeles Chapter Archives preservation
- Post-fire restoration of Angeles National Forest
- Transportation for Inspiring Connections Outdoors