ANGELES CHAPTER — NOT CONSERVATION
These instructions apply to Angeles Chapter requests for funds that do not qualify as conservation (outings, leadership development, etc.) and without a previously established fund.
Past examples include the chapter library, first aid/cpr training, chapter history committee and inner city outings.
Provide the following information to ACF:
- Brief description of the project (no more than one page)
- Explanation of how the project will support the goals of the Angeles Chapter
- Explanation of how the project fits within the funding priorities of the Angeles Chapter Foundation
- The date the Angeles Chapter Executive Committee authorized your funding application.
- Total cost of the project
- Amount requested from the Angeles Chapter Foundation (ACF)
- Detailed description of how the ACF funds will be spent – staffing, materials, equipment, marketing, training, contracts, etc.)
- Plans to recognize ACF as a funding source
- Plans to report back to ACF about project results – accomplishments, successes, lessons learned, etc.
- Project timeline – include a list of actions and who is responsible for ensuring each action is accomplished; provide specific dates if possible
- When are funds needed?
- Contact information
- Name, phone number and email address of person(s) who can best answer questions about the request for funds
- Name, phone number and email address of person(s) responsible for overseeing project implementation and accounting for funds.
Note that normally the ACF operates on a reimbursement basis. Publications need prior approval to assure compliance with federal regulations.
Please submit your funding request to:
Angeles Chapter Foundation
3200 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 111-55
Los Angeles, CA 90010
Still have questions, contact Paul Sailer, 310.472.9800